Saturday, January 12, 2013

Weekend posting--what to do

Here in Georgia it's warm (high 60's right now and headed to low 70's) and partly cloudy. This just isn't right for January. But by Tuesday the high will be 48 degrees. Yes! I know you don't care about the weather in Georgia but I do.

It's Saturday and I have lot's of exercise class options . I've missed yoga because all of your blogs are too interesting and I had to read about those weird scientologists folks on the huffingoton posts. Plus, I slept late. plus I cleaned out the freezer--I don't think soup from 2009 would still be good?

My Saturday consists of this-- peeling my rump off the sofa to dress and go to Zumba class and maybe some weight training mixed in on the songs / dances I don't like. It's January , so the class will be filled to the brim. I'm learning how to use the rowing machine ( these things don't come naturally to me), so I'll spend a little time there. I just made plans for Lunch at Doc Greens-salad and soup! Then there is grocery shopping. and home.......

Sunday - church? yoga? probably. I'll probably cook something healthy . Then the fun begins.
Television Sunday
Downton Abbey--crack!
Goldon Globes
Girls on Hbo.

What am I going to do when Game of thrones returns?

I admit I'm a tv junkee.

4 comments:

  1. Yes to warm weather in January, shopping for food stuff, and Downton Abbey! Check, check, check... I'm right here with ya, except for the gym part. Is it warm enough to exercise out and would that be more pleasant? Scientology??? Ehh, not so much.. I just finished lunch, roast beef on dry rye, cup of potato soup, and salad with lotsa tomato. :D

    HAPPY SATURDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you must have our California weather. Unusually cold here for us. In the high 20s low 30s at night Brrrrrrr

    I'm cleaning out my freezer tomorrow. I am setting up my routine at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also super excited about Game of Thrones coming back! Also I'm a little sad that you changed your header pictures. I'm going to miss that pictures of your dog. It was cute in an evil sort of way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is this warm weather of which you write? Our low last night was 18 degrees on my covered front porch, and the sunshine is melting a tiny bit of the plowed streets... enough to give us a bad coating of ice tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete